When is Mother’s Day 2021?
Mother’s Day is on Sunday, May 9, in 2021
Top 10 Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Flowers – buy online
- Chocolates and Candy – select her favorites
- Gift Hampers – Select one that suits
- Books – A best seller or a gift certificate
- Jewelry – a pretty necklace or earrings
- Fragrance/Skin care
- Music – Get her something she sings along to
- Magazine Subscription – fashion or cooking
- Gift Certificates – books, adventures
Top 10 Mother’s Day Activities
- Make her favorite breakfast in bed- whatever that may be – eggs, pancakes and coffee.
- A bunch of flowers picked from your garden and delivered to your mother.
- Give her a massage ( buy a certificate from a professional massager)
- Lunch – Decorate the table with fresh flowers and make her feel special.
- Movies – Let her pick.
- Afternoon tea – get out the fine china and spoil mum – cakes and coffee
- A walk in the park. Drive somewhere you haven’t been before and go for a walk.
- Do any chores your mother normally does around the house – wash the dishes, hang out the washing, take out the trash, clean up your mess. Don’t say anything. Your mother will notice!
- Cook a special meal – decorate the table and remember to clean up afterwards.
- Make up a hot chocolate milk with cookies on the side.
Mothers Day is a chance to spoil your mother and tell her how much you love her.
Upcoming Mother’s Day Dates……
2021 Mother’s Day | Sunday, May 9 2021
2022 Mother’s Day | Sunday, May 8 2022
2023 Mother’s Day | Sunday, May 14 2023