Most gifts and occasions happen on an annual basis and you are prepared but sometimes you just run out of time, or you need a gift in a hurry.
Have a big box full of gifts ready to take out and wrap up. The more organised your gift box is, the more likely it is that when you need to grab a present in a hurry, and you will have the perfect gift all ready to go.
🎁 What to put in the Just in Case Gift Box?
Here are some ideas on what to put in the gift box:
- Craft Supplies: Suitable for all ages and sexes.
- Lego: Boys and Girls under 15, some adults
- Juggling Balls
- Balloon Animal kit
- Nerf Gun: virtually everyone
- 5 x $10 Kmart Vouchers
- Boxes of chocolates ( check use by dates)
Also have some cards and wrapping paper handy:
- Blank cards
- Variety of wrapping paper, ribbons, scissors and sticky tape.
- Gift bags
Only put things in it that your close family members would like to receive at for Birthdays or Christmas. Keep a list in the box of who, what and the date you have given a gift to someone out of the box.